Translation of smacker in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (kiss)besote (masculine) [colloquial]Example sentences1.2 (mouth)
jeta (feminine) (Latin America) [colloquial]trompa (feminine) (South America) [colloquial]
- Nick Barkley descended on his youngest brother, grabbing him in a fierce hug and planting a loud smacker of a kiss on his cheek.
- His automatic bed cranked him into a sitting position and as he opened his eyes, I gave him a great smacker of a kiss.
- But little did Trevor Goulden from Coolaney know that he was about to plant a smacker on a real future beauty queen.
- 2 2.1 (dollar) (American English)verde (masculine) [colloquial]Example sentences2.2 (pound) (British English)
- One hundred and 42 smackers and 50 cents for a two-dollar bet.
- Some green-haired kid at school payed me a cool 500 smackers to stand guard here, and I'm gonna do just that!
- At 40 smackers a month, that's a little much to swallow.
- He say's he'll give a reward of twenty smackers up to the person who ‘catches’ the canary.
- These days, a low-risk return of, say, 5% a year will give you a taxable income of £50,000 on a million smackers.
- I'm sure the chance of 80,000 smackers in his back pocket had little to do with it.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.