Translation of smacker in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (kiss) besote (masculine) [colloquial/familiar]Example sentences
- Nick Barkley descended on his youngest brother, grabbing him in a fierce hug and planting a loud smacker of a kiss on his cheek.
- His automatic bed cranked him into a sitting position and as he opened his eyes, I gave him a great smacker of a kiss.
- But little did Trevor Goulden from Coolaney know that he was about to plant a smacker on a real future beauty queen.
Example sentences1.2 (mouth) boca (feminine), jeta (feminine) (Latin America/América Latina) [colloquial/familiar], trompa (feminine) (South America/América del Sur) [colloquial/familiar]
- He say's he'll give a reward of twenty smackers up to the person who ‘catches’ the canary.
- These days, a low-risk return of, say, 5% a year will give you a taxable income of £50,000 on a million smackers.
- I'm sure the chance of 80,000 smackers in his back pocket had little to do with it.
- One hundred and 42 smackers and 50 cents for a two-dollar bet.
- Some green-haired kid at school payed me a cool 500 smackers to stand guard here, and I'm gonna do just that!
- At 40 smackers a month, that's a little much to swallow.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.