Translation of small ad in Spanish:
- (British English) I put in a small adpuse un anuncio or (Latin America tb) un aviso en el periódicoExample sentences
- Puppies farmed typically end up being sent to Britain, Scotland or Wales and will be sold through the small ads section of newspapers there.
- ‘I'd inserted a small ad in the newspaper, announcing that I was auditioning for ‘Salaam Cinema,’ my next project at the time,’ he says.
- He read the newspaper headlines and the small ads scribbled in blue biro on rows of lined cards, displayed in the window: GARDENER available, reasonable rates.
Definition of small ad in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.