- 1.1 (person) fumador, (masculine, feminine) he's a heavy smoker fuma mucho smoker's cough tos (feminine) de fumadorMore example sentences
More example sentences1.2 [Railways/Ferrocarriles] compartimento (m)/vagón (m) or carro (m) de fumadores is this a smoker? ¿se puede fumar aquí?
- I did not encounter any women in the community who were regular smokers of local tobacco, or any young men.
- Such opponents of the bans say that many smokers are addicted to tobacco and nicotine and therefore need to smoke.
- In conclusion, our results show that a high percentage of tobacco smokers tend to be drinkers also.
- Housed in food tents alongside the pier, some of West Cork's finest fish smokers, cheese makers and organic gardeners will have their produce on sale.
- The plan is to use this for a year or so, then build a brick smoker with integrated barbecue next summer.
- Remove the liver from the smoker; lay on a sheet of plastic wrap on a flat work surface.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The CAP (Curso de Adaptación Pedagógica) is a course taken in Spain by graduates with degrees in subjects other than education, who want to teach at secondary level. Students take a CAP in a particular subject, such as mathematics, literature, etc.