- 1.1 (person) fumador, -dora (m,f) he's a heavy smoker fuma mucho smoker's cough tos (f) de fumadorMore example sentences
More example sentences1.2 [Rail] compartimento (m)/vagón (m) or carro (m) de fumadores is this a smoker? ¿se puede fumar aquí?
- I did not encounter any women in the community who were regular smokers of local tobacco, or any young men.
- Such opponents of the bans say that many smokers are addicted to tobacco and nicotine and therefore need to smoke.
- In conclusion, our results show that a high percentage of tobacco smokers tend to be drinkers also.
- Housed in food tents alongside the pier, some of West Cork's finest fish smokers, cheese makers and organic gardeners will have their produce on sale.
- The plan is to use this for a year or so, then build a brick smoker with integrated barbecue next summer.
- Remove the liver from the smoker; lay on a sheet of plastic wrap on a flat work surface.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The RAE (Real Academia de la Lengua Española) is a body established in the eighteenth century to record and preserve the Spanish language. It is made up of académicos, who are normally well-known literary figures and/or academic experts on the Spanish language. The RAE publishes the Diccionario de la Real Academia Española, which is regarded as an authority on correct Spanish. Affiliated academies exist in Latin American countries.