Translation of smoker in Spanish:
- 1.1 (person) fumador, (masculine, feminine) he's a heavy smoker fuma mucho smoker's cough tos (feminine) de fumadorExample sentences
Example sentences1.2 [Railways/Ferrocarriles] compartimento (masculine)/vagón (masculine) or carro (masculine) de fumadores is this a smoker? ¿se puede fumar aquí?
- I did not encounter any women in the community who were regular smokers of local tobacco, or any young men.
- Such opponents of the bans say that many smokers are addicted to tobacco and nicotine and therefore need to smoke.
- In conclusion, our results show that a high percentage of tobacco smokers tend to be drinkers also.
- Housed in food tents alongside the pier, some of West Cork's finest fish smokers, cheese makers and organic gardeners will have their produce on sale.
- The plan is to use this for a year or so, then build a brick smoker with integrated barbecue next summer.
- Remove the liver from the smoker; lay on a sheet of plastic wrap on a flat work surface.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the