Translation of snafu in Spanish:
- [slang] (predicative) everything went snafutodo salió como el culo [vulgar]Example sentences
- In a follow-up to the seaweed snafu news of these past weeks, we can report that some of the weed has been dispersed but there remains a persistent pungency in the on-shore breeze.
- Example sentences
- In recent years the defense and aerospace giant has weathered operational snafus, ethical scandals, criminal convictions, and abrupt executive departures.
- Soon the entire situation spirals out of control into a tragicomic mess of blunders, language barriers, bureaucratic snafus, and spin control.
- After arriving, we encountered a few administrative snafus, but we quickly surmounted them, and we were set to start carrier ops the next day.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.