- [slang/argot] (pred) everything went snafu todo salió como el culo [vulgar]More example sentences
- In a follow-up to the seaweed snafu news of these past weeks, we can report that some of the weed has been dispersed but there remains a persistent pungency in the on-shore breeze.
Onda Cero is a radio network broadcasting on AM and FM. It is owned by Telefónica, Spain's most important telecommunications group.
- (AmE) [slang/argot], metedura (f) de pata [familiar/colloquial], cagada (f) [vulgar]More example sentences
- In recent years the defense and aerospace giant has weathered operational snafus, ethical scandals, criminal convictions, and abrupt executive departures.
- Soon the entire situation spirals out of control into a tragicomic mess of blunders, language barriers, bureaucratic snafus, and spin control.
- After arriving, we encountered a few administrative snafus, but we quickly surmounted them, and we were set to start carrier ops the next day.