Translation of snake in Spanish:
- 1 (Zoology)(poisonous) víbora (feminine)a snake in the grassun traidorsome snake in the grass told on us
un judasnos delató algún judasExample sentences
- The copperhead, a venomous snake, is dangerous, but its bite is rarely life-threatening to healthy adult humans.
- Only about 50% of bites by exotic venomous snakes inject sufficient venom to cause clinical envenoming.
- The illegible writing begins to shift and change, turning into a snake biting its own tail, which twirls in a circle.
- Before them the land was reasonably flat, a single road snaking through the grass and disappearing into a wood not far away.
- The road snaked upward, its old pavement cracked in places, making the ride a bit rough.
- It's quite impressive to see all the cars and trucks snaking down the hill and past the end of my road.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.