Translation of sneaky in Spanish:
adjective -kier, -kiest
- [colloquial](way/behavior)Example sentences
- Then she opens her eyes to check with sneaky little sidewards glances.
- In other words, a sneaky, crafty, deceitful person would take on the form of a snake.
- This is a sneaky development, an under-hand, sleazy way of slipping a salesman into your home without you knowing.
- But I have a sneaky feeling that they are talking about what goes into kebabs.
- We all had a sneaky feeling that we didn't score enough runs that day.
- I have a sneaky feeling that you have at least two different personalities.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to