adj (-kier, -kiest)
- [colloquial/familiar] [person] artero, taimado, cuco (Esp) [familiar/colloquial]; [way/behavior] solapadoMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Then she opens her eyes to check with sneaky little sidewards glances.
- In other words, a sneaky, crafty, deceitful person would take on the form of a snake.
- This is a sneaky development, an under-hand, sleazy way of slipping a salesman into your home without you knowing.
- But I have a sneaky feeling that they are talking about what goes into kebabs.
- We all had a sneaky feeling that we didn't score enough runs that day.
- I have a sneaky feeling that you have at least two different personalities.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Catalán is the language of Catalonia. Like Castilian, Catalan is a Romance language. Variants of it include mallorquín of the Balearic Islands and valenciano spoken in the autonomous region of Valencia.