Translation of sneaky in Spanish:
adjective/adjetivo (-kier, -kiest)
- [colloquial/familiar] [person] artero, taimado, cuco (Spain/España) [colloquial/familiar]; [way/behavior] solapadoExample sentences
- Then she opens her eyes to check with sneaky little sidewards glances.
- In other words, a sneaky, crafty, deceitful person would take on the form of a snake.
- This is a sneaky development, an under-hand, sleazy way of slipping a salesman into your home without you knowing.
- But I have a sneaky feeling that they are talking about what goes into kebabs.
- We all had a sneaky feeling that we didn't score enough runs that day.
- I have a sneaky feeling that you have at least two different personalities.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The language of the Basque Country and Navarre is euskera, spoken by around 750,000 people; in Spanish vasco or vascuence. It is also spelled euskara. Basque is unrelated to the Indo-European languages and its origins are unclear.