adj (-kier, -kiest)
- [colloquial/familiar] [person] artero, taimado, cuco (Esp) [familiar/colloquial]; [way/behavior] solapadoMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Then she opens her eyes to check with sneaky little sidewards glances.
- In other words, a sneaky, crafty, deceitful person would take on the form of a snake.
- This is a sneaky development, an under-hand, sleazy way of slipping a salesman into your home without you knowing.
- But I have a sneaky feeling that they are talking about what goes into kebabs.
- We all had a sneaky feeling that we didn't score enough runs that day.
- I have a sneaky feeling that you have at least two different personalities.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...