Translation of snifter in Spanish:
- 1.1 [colloquial]copita (feminine) [colloquial]traguito (masculine) [colloquial]Example sentences1.2 (brandy glass)
(American English)Example sentences
- On my last night I was sitting up having snifters of vodka until two in the morning with an agent.
- He stood next to the drinks cabinet, treating himself to a snifter of the local liquor, an amethyst drink that smelt faintly floral.
- Pull up a chair in front of the bar's open fire and enjoy winter snifters from an impressive whisky collection or a fine wine from a selected small grower.
- Previously, brandy snifters and Scotch nosing glasses were used to taste bourbon, as the optimal glass for this spirit had never been developed.
- My wedge of cheesecake was better than that, and so was the house chocolate sundae, served in a brandy snifter with a dense chocolate brownie at the bottom.
- These are served in 5-ounce snifters because the shape of the glass allows customers to ‘nose’ a small tasting portion better.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to