Translation of snifter in Spanish:
- 1 [colloquial]copita (feminine) [colloquial]traguito (masculine) [colloquial]Example sentences
- On my last night I was sitting up having snifters of vodka until two in the morning with an agent.
- He stood next to the drinks cabinet, treating himself to a snifter of the local liquor, an amethyst drink that smelt faintly floral.
- Pull up a chair in front of the bar's open fire and enjoy winter snifters from an impressive whisky collection or a fine wine from a selected small grower.
- 2 (brandy glass) (US)Example sentences
- Previously, brandy snifters and Scotch nosing glasses were used to taste bourbon, as the optimal glass for this spirit had never been developed.
- My wedge of cheesecake was better than that, and so was the house chocolate sundae, served in a brandy snifter with a dense chocolate brownie at the bottom.
- These are served in 5-ounce snifters because the shape of the glass allows customers to ‘nose’ a small tasting portion better.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.