Translation of snitch in Spanish:
- [colloquial]Example sentences
- After all, these nightly visitors aren't there to snitch snapdragons or pilfer peas.
- Then the tantrums for not getting the right colour - or a sibling snitching the only one that was wanted - and so on.
- So, I snitched a pack, and a spare lighter, and repaired to the study.
- The audience hooted and hollered… and I looked around for those awful, horrible 13-year-old baseball playing boys, who had obviously snitched on us.
- If it's any consolation to you, you haven't snitched on anyone.
- What's more, officials have handed out around 2,000 yuan in rewards to people snitching on illegal sites.
- [colloquial]ir con el cuento [colloquial]to snitch
chivarse (Spain) [colloquial]
onsomebodyacusar a alguien
dealguien (Spain) [colloquial]
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.