Translation of snoop in Spanish:
- [colloquial] to snoop around o about don't snoop into things that don't concern youno te metas en lo que no te importa
no metas las narices en lo que no te importa [colloquial]Example sentences
- The idea of the state snooping into the affairs of private citizens is anathema in a country which takes individual liberties seriously.
- Protect your privacy and keep anyone from snooping into your information.
- This is why she shouldn't be snooping in my private letters, for crying out loud!
- 1.1 (person)fisgón, (-gona) (masculine, feminine)1.2 (act) (no plural) to have a snoop aroundhe had a good snoop around while you were outestuvo husmeando or curioseando or fisgoneando por ahí mientras no estabasI'll have a snoop around for her keysvoy a echar una mirada por ahí a ver si encuentro sus llavesExample sentences
- And if the neighbour dares to try and poke his nose in, pretending to wish me many happy returns when all he really wants is a good snoop around, he'll wish he hadn't.
- Hiring a professional snoop is a good way to find out.
- And, as usual, the law is unlikely to catch the professional snoop.
- Those punish snoops who pry into someone else's private affairs, anyone who publicly discloses embarrassing private facts, and publicity that shows someone in a false light.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.