Translation of snoop in Spanish:
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo
- [colloquial/familiar] husmear, curiosear, fisgonear to snoop around o about husmear, fisgonear don't snoop into things that don't concern you no te metas en lo que no te importa, no metas las narices en lo que no te importa [colloquial/familiar]Example sentences
- The idea of the state snooping into the affairs of private citizens is anathema in a country which takes individual liberties seriously.
- Protect your privacy and keep anyone from snooping into your information.
- This is why she shouldn't be snooping in my private letters, for crying out loud!
- 1.1 (person) fisgón, (masculine, feminine) 1.2 (act) (no plural/sin plural) to have a snoop around he had a good snoop around while you were out estuvo husmeando or curioseando or fisgoneando por ahí mientras no estabas I'll have a snoop around for her keys voy a echar una mirada por ahí a ver si encuentro sus llaves
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Premios Goya del cine español is the Spanish equivalent of Oscars, awarded in January every year by the AACC (Academia de las Artes y las Ciencias Cinematográficas de España). The winners receive a bust of the painter Goya.