intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo
- [colloquial/familiar] husmear, curiosear, fisgonear to snoop around o about husmear, fisgonear don't snoop into things that don't concern you no te metas en lo que no te importa, no metas las narices en lo que no te importa [colloquial/familiar]More example sentences
- The idea of the state snooping into the affairs of private citizens is anathema in a country which takes individual liberties seriously.
- Protect your privacy and keep anyone from snooping into your information.
- This is why she shouldn't be snooping in my private letters, for crying out loud!
- 1.1 (person) fisgón, (masculine, feminine) 1.2 (act) (no plural/sin plural) to have a snoop around he had a good snoop around while you were out estuvo husmeando or curioseando or fisgoneando por ahí mientras no estabas I'll have a snoop around for her keys voy a echar una mirada por ahí a ver si encuentro sus llaves
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, pinchos are small portions of food, often on a cocktail stick, eaten in a bar or cafe. Often free, they are similar to