- 1.1 (cozy, comfortable) [room/cottage] cómodo y acogedor she felt very snug by the fire se sentía muy a gusto junto al fuego he was snug and warm in bed estaba cómodo y calentito en la cama bug 1 1 1More example sentences1.2 (close-fitting) ceñido, ajustado the jacket was a snug fit la chaqueta le ( or me etc) ceñía muy bien the joints must be snug (in woodwork) las uniones or ensambladuras deben ajustar perfectamente
More example sentences
- Jake's soft against me, pulled up, and I've leant my head against his chest and his arm's round me and it's comfortable and snug and warm, and nice.
- They all made themselves comfortable inside their snug and warm sleeping bags.
- Still, once a fire is crackling, it is a warm, snug shelter.
- She is a tall and slim model-like blond with blue eyes and wrapped in a snug coat with some black pants and tennis shoes also.
- The fit should be snug but not confining - remember, they'll stretch a bit with use.
- The fit is quite snug, and I don't think this will be detrimental in performance.
- (bar) (British English/inglés británico) [ sala pequeña en un pub o en una casa particular ]More example sentences
- The main bar greets you and you can enjoy your drink down by the fireplace or in one of its comfortable snugs.
- It's such an unusual shape, with nooks and crannies and little attic bedrooms here and little snugs there.
- We pass on, pausing only a couple of times for me to bump my head on bits of metal protruding from various ladders, down into a room that looks like the snug of a golf-club bar.