Translation of so-and-so in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable/no numerable (unspecified person) (no article/sin artículo) fulano, (masculine, feminine) Mr So-and-so don or señor Fulano (de Tal) Mrs So-and-so doña or señora Fulana (de Tal) so-and-so wants this, so-and-so wants that fulano quiere esto, mengano quiere aquelloExample sentences
- I have also seen many names such as so-and-so real estate advisory company or management advisory company.
- Yeah, I remember when so-and-so left a dead fish in my locker.
- I want to know people that you can pick up the phone to, and say, ‘Do you remember so-and-so?’
- 2 countable/numerable (unpleasant person) [euphemistic/eufemístico] which so-and-so has used up all the hot water? ¿quién fue el hijo de su (santa) madre or (Mexico/México) el tal para cual or (Chile) el tal por cual que me dejó sin agua caliente? [euphemistic/eufemístico] you so-and-sos! ¡canallas!, ¡sinvergüenzas!, ¡tales para cuales! (Mexico/México) , ¡tales por cuales! (Chile)Example sentences
- When I see my team-mates in the bar after a game I sometimes wonder if they are saying it's about time that old so-and-so gave up.
- But, being the conniving old so-and-so he is, he went one better.
- He used to be such a good sport, but now he's a grumpy old so-and-so.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.