adj(usually before noun/generalmente delante del nombre)
- 1.1 (commonly named) (así) llamado or denominadoMore example sentences1.2 (indicating skeptical attitude) [expert/do-gooder] supuesto, presunto this so-called improvement esta supuesta or pretendida mejora, esta dizque mejora (Latin America/América Latina)
More example sentences
- It is all done in the name of curbing the so-called bad actors, but it imposes costs on everyone.
- He had no doubt that many so-called modern worship forms would become obsolete.
- The organisation believes so-called drug driving is now more common than driving while over the limit.
- So tell me, John, why is it that all your so-called friends and family hate you so much?
- It was a time when many of his old so-called friends had dropped him like a hot potato.
- At the trial, my so-called best friend stood in the dock and spoke against me.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Palacio de Oriente, also known as the Palacio Real, is the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family. The Royal Family now lives in the Palacio de la Zarzuela, on the outskirts of Madrid.