- 1 u c jabón (m) toilet soap jabón de tocador liquid soap jabón líquido a box of soaps una caja de jabones or de pastillas de jabón no soap (AmE) we tried to persuade her, but it was no soap tratamos de convencerla, pero no hubo forma or (AmL tb) no hubo caso (before n) soap dish jabonera (f)More example sentences
- When you're ready to make the jam, rinse and clean your jars with soap and water and a sponge.
- Clean the tools with soap and water and throw away all the scrap wallpaper.
- The paint is baked on for durability and these benches can easily be cleaned with soap and water.
- enjabonar, jabonar to soap one's hands/face enjabonarse or jabonarse las manos/la caraMore example sentences
- That suggestion did please Howard who went quickly to stand under the shower, soaping himself up with lots of hot water.
- It shows a pair of army boots, a discarded uniform, a broad, suntanned face and an arm carelessly soaping a back.
- After scratching the hell out of one of my arms while I soaped him and rinsed him, he then went absolutely hog wild drying himself in a towel.