Translation of soar in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (fly)(bird)
planearExample sentences1.2 (rise)
- The Greek fans oohed as it soared through the air, then roared when it was caught.
- In the distance, beyond a shallow bend, a football soared into the air.
- She hoped that his heart soared into the starry sky beside hers.
remontar el vuelo(prices/costs)
dispararse(popularity)their spirits soared
aumentarse les levantó el ánimoExample sentences1.3 (tower) (skyscraper/mountain)
- Opium production has soared to record levels, and farmers continue to be reluctant to plant crops that pay buttons by comparison.
- I scrabbled around in my bag, my panic levels soaring.
- Prices have nearly doubled in the past year, soaring to their highest levels since 1988.
elevarseerguirse [literary]the building soars above downtown Chicagoel edificio se alza sobre el centro de Chicagoel edificio se eleva sobre el centro de Chicagoel edificio se yergue sobre el centro de Chicago [literary]
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.