Translation of social service in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable (welfare work) (American English)Example sentences
- As a state-owned company, Pelni must fulfill two purposes: social service and business service.
- That will generate a spirit of social service in their minds.
- Our reforming party had a proud record of social service and we boasted about it.
- 2 countable (in UK)servicio (masculine) socialthe social serviceslos servicios socialesExample sentences
- The county council runs major services like education and social services.
- The government is demanding record spending on education and social services.
- Council departments, including social services and housing, are also kept up to speed.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.