n (plural -riums or , -ria /-riə/)
- 1.1 (sun terrace) solárium (m), solario (m), solana (f)More example sentences1.2 (sun bed) cama (f) solar (f)
More example sentences
- It was a solarium, almost like a greenhouse room furnished with kitchen appliances instead of plants.
- When Rick and Michelle Kerbs decided to expand their deck and open the kitchen and dining nook to it, they envisaged adding something like an English solarium.
- The property has very good sea and country views as well as terraces and a solarium.
- While the décor won't win style prizes, facilities within the main building are plentiful and include wet rooms and saunas, a solarium, a large pool, a beauty spa, a small gym and facilities for massage and other medical procedures.
- It is recommended not to look directly at the sun or to use the glasses in a solarium.
- For the record, I've never put colour in my hair, gone to a solarium, or the gym.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Palacio de Oriente, also known as the Palacio Real, is the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family. The Royal Family now lives in the Palacio de la Zarzuela, on the outskirts of Madrid.