Translation of solarium in Spanish:
noun plural -riums or -ria Pronunciation: / -riə /
- 1.1 (sun terrace)Example sentences1.2 (sun bed)
- It was a solarium, almost like a greenhouse room furnished with kitchen appliances instead of plants.
- When Rick and Michelle Kerbs decided to expand their deck and open the kitchen and dining nook to it, they envisaged adding something like an English solarium.
- The property has very good sea and country views as well as terraces and a solarium.
- While the décor won't win style prizes, facilities within the main building are plentiful and include wet rooms and saunas, a solarium, a large pool, a beauty spa, a small gym and facilities for massage and other medical procedures.
- It is recommended not to look directly at the sun or to use the glasses in a solarium.
- For the record, I've never put colour in my hair, gone to a solarium, or the gym.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the