n (plural -riums or , -ria /-riə/)
- 1.1 (sun terrace) solárium (m), solario (m), solana (f)More example sentences1.2 (sun bed) cama (f) solar (f)
More example sentences
- It was a solarium, almost like a greenhouse room furnished with kitchen appliances instead of plants.
- When Rick and Michelle Kerbs decided to expand their deck and open the kitchen and dining nook to it, they envisaged adding something like an English solarium.
- The property has very good sea and country views as well as terraces and a solarium.
- While the décor won't win style prizes, facilities within the main building are plentiful and include wet rooms and saunas, a solarium, a large pool, a beauty spa, a small gym and facilities for massage and other medical procedures.
- It is recommended not to look directly at the sun or to use the glasses in a solarium.
- For the record, I've never put colour in my hair, gone to a solarium, or the gym.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Paro is the name in Spain for both unemployment and unemployment benefit. The period for which paro can be claimed ranges from three months to a year, depending on how long a person has been working. The amount paid decreases over the period of unemployment.