n (pl -riums or , -ria /-riə/)
- 1.1 (sun terrace) solárium (m), solario (m), solana (f)More example sentences1.2 (sun bed) cama (f) solar (f)
More example sentences
- It was a solarium, almost like a greenhouse room furnished with kitchen appliances instead of plants.
- When Rick and Michelle Kerbs decided to expand their deck and open the kitchen and dining nook to it, they envisaged adding something like an English solarium.
- The property has very good sea and country views as well as terraces and a solarium.
- While the décor won't win style prizes, facilities within the main building are plentiful and include wet rooms and saunas, a solarium, a large pool, a beauty spa, a small gym and facilities for massage and other medical procedures.
- It is recommended not to look directly at the sun or to use the glasses in a solarium.
- For the record, I've never put colour in my hair, gone to a solarium, or the gym.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Each of the 55 different administrative areas into which Spain is divided is called a provincia. Each provincia includes a main city or town, sometimes more, depending on its social and economic power. The provincial capital usually has the same name as the province.