- 1.1 (grammatical mistake) solecismo (masculine)More example sentences1.2 (faux pas) incorrección (feminine)
More example sentences
- This year, it seems likely that a number of my fellow countrymen will be spending a good deal of time pedantically pursuing punctuation rules and grumbling at grammatical solecisms.
- This, I believe, is the only grammatical solecism Esther perpetrates in her long narrative.
- Everyone in the publishing process should report a solecism that would otherwise go undetected - a misspelling, a grammatical error.
- But he never brooked any solecism in behaviour inside his courtroom.
- The question is not whether Mourinho commits these solecisms: every week provides a new instance of a Mourinhism that raises the hackles of stout-hearted, stout-drinking English yeomen.
- In any case, it was unlikely that John would commit any solecism of protocol, since he was already well acquainted with her, she having been one of his wife's bridesmaids.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a ración is a serving of food eaten in a bar or cafe, generally with a drink. Friends or relatives meet in a bar or cafe, order a number of raciones, and share them.