Translation of solicitor in Spanish:
- 1 (in US and in UK)(abogado responsable de los asuntos legales de un municipio o de un departamento gubernamental)Example sentences
- He had the benefit of legal aid to instruct, and did instruct, solicitors and counsel to represent him at his trial.
- The case concerned a claim for damages arising from the negligence of a solicitor instructed in a conveyancing transaction.
- She had apparently instructed solicitors to deal with the matter on her behalf.
- 2 (in UK)abogado (-da) (masculine, feminine) (que prepara causas legales y desempeña también funciones de notario)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.