Translation of solidify in Spanish:
- solidificarseExample sentences
- They also contain ingredients that make them stay in the stomach longer, it solidifies and makes it harder for the milk to digest.
- Slowly the molten rock solidified, and fissures appeared, while the water was still hot and fluid.
- In some instances, stationary magmas solidify in situ.
- Example sentences
- Before the advent of roads or railways, the sheer difficulty in traversing Peru's geography was one of the greatest obstacles to solidifying a national identity.
- It is this group which specifically prefers Alberta locations, thus reinforcing the duality and solidifying the philosophical divide.
- Active steps to embrace this reality and prepare for it will solidify the National Guard's importance in that role.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.