Translation of solidify in Spanish:
- solidificarseExample sentences
- They also contain ingredients that make them stay in the stomach longer, it solidifies and makes it harder for the milk to digest.
- Slowly the molten rock solidified, and fissures appeared, while the water was still hot and fluid.
- In some instances, stationary magmas solidify in situ.
- Example sentences
- Before the advent of roads or railways, the sheer difficulty in traversing Peru's geography was one of the greatest obstacles to solidifying a national identity.
- It is this group which specifically prefers Alberta locations, thus reinforcing the duality and solidifying the philosophical divide.
- Active steps to embrace this reality and prepare for it will solidify the National Guard's importance in that role.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
A portero is a superintendent in an apartment building who looks after it, keeps it clean, delivers mail, and keeps an eye on comings and goings. Porteros often have an apartment in the building as part of their pay. The portero, and particularly the female portera, are part of popular culture. They have a reputation for being inquisitive and fond of gossip.