- 1 countable/numerable solitaire (diamond) solitario (masculine)
- 2 uncountable/no numerable [Games/Juegos] solitario (masculine) to play solitaire hacer* solitariosMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Solitaire is a board game for one player involving movement of pegs on a board with holes.
- Indeed, the game is sometimes called patience sorting, where patience is the British term for solitaire.
- I've sat here for twenty minutes, played seven games of solitaire, and try as I may I can't pull anything out of the day.
- Perfect for making sure that you save power when you nod off after a demanding midnight game of solitaire.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Every year the charitable Fundación Príncipe de Asturias makes eight awards in various categories. They are presented by the Príncipe de Asturias, the heir to the Spanish throne, in the Asturian city of Oviedo. The prize includes a monetary reward of 50,000 euros and a sculpture by the Catalan artist Joan Miró. Winners have included: the writers Umberto Eco and Mario Vargas Llosa; the politicians Nelson Mandela and Yasser Arafat; the organization Médecins sans Frontières; the scientist Stephen Hawking; and the golfer Severiano Ballesteros.