Translation of solitaire in Spanish:
- 2 uncountable (Games) to play solitairehacer solitariosExample sentences
- Solitaire is a board game for one player involving movement of pegs on a board with holes.
- Indeed, the game is sometimes called patience sorting, where patience is the British term for solitaire.
- I've sat here for twenty minutes, played seven games of solitaire, and try as I may I can't pull anything out of the day.
- Perfect for making sure that you save power when you nod off after a demanding midnight game of solitaire.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Carnaval is the three days of festivities preceding Lent, characterized by costumes, masks, drinking, music, and dancing.