Translation of solitaire in Spanish:
- 1 countable/numerable solitaire (diamond) solitario (masculine)
- 2 uncountable/no numerable [Games/Juegos] solitario (masculine) to play solitaire hacer* solitariosExample sentences
- Solitaire is a board game for one player involving movement of pegs on a board with holes.
- Indeed, the game is sometimes called patience sorting, where patience is the British term for solitaire.
- I've sat here for twenty minutes, played seven games of solitaire, and try as I may I can't pull anything out of the day.
- Perfect for making sure that you save power when you nod off after a demanding midnight game of solitaire.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
An estanco is an establishment selling tobacco, stamps, bus and subway passes and other products whose sale is restricted. Cigarettes etc are sold in bars and cafés but at higher prices. Estancos also sell stationery and sometimes newspapers.