Translation of solo in Spanish:
noun plural -los
- 1.1 countable a solo for pianoun solo para pianoa violin/piano soloun solo de violín/pianoto perform a soloejecutar un soloExample sentences1.2 uncountablesolo (whist)
whist (masculine) (en el que cada uno de los cuatro jugadores se enfrenta a los otros tres)Example sentences
- This also affects the soli which all require an absolutely clean portamento and a beautifully crafted rubato.
- He published accordion music and French instrumental solos.
- The jazz inflected vocal and instrumental solos could have been written by Weill.
- Solo whist is a plain-trick game with trumps and bidding, closely related to the more elaborate and now obsolete game of Boston.
- 1.1 (Music)(violin/voices)
en solitario(piece)to go solo
para voz/instrumento solistalanzarse como solista1.2 (Aviation)(attempt/flight)
en solitarioExample sentences
- In 1996, Nyolo released a successful solo acoustic album Tribu, followed by Multiculti later on.
- He's promoting his new solo acoustic album Going Somewhere, but he will also play a few old favourites.
- His latest solo piano album was nominated for five Grammy Awards, and the festival will feature some of the work for which he is best known.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.