Translation of solution in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 countable/numerable (to problem) solution (
tosth) solución (feminine)( aalgo) to think of/find a solution pensar* en/encontrar* una solución Sally came up with a solution a Sally se le ocurrió una solución the solution to all your problems la solución a todos sus problemas it does not admit of solution, it is incapable of solution uncountable/no numerable [formal] no admite solución, es insolubleExample sentences1.2 countable/numerable [Mathematics/Matemáticas] solución (feminine)
- The promotion of the article page was simply a short-term solution to a difficult situation.
- The decision to divest the business has not been an easy one to make but it is the only solution to a difficult and unsustainable situation.
- The easiest solution to this situation is to address the issue right in the beginning during the initial audition.
- 2 c and u [Chemistry/Química] solución (feminine) to make a solution of sth hacer* una solución de algo the aspirin works faster if you take it in solution la aspirina actúa más rápidamente si se la disuelveExample sentences
- Some escapes as carbon dioxide from water solutions and returns to the atmosphere.
- Unlike common air, fixed air turned lime water (a solution of calcium hydroxide) cloudy.
- Since soap and detergents are salts, they separate into their component ions in a solution of water.
- Typically the host molecules are dissolved in solution or, alternatively, are confined to a membrane plane.
- Metals usually make positive ions when the compounds are dissolved in solution.
- This seminar is vital to all scientists who need to characterize polymers or biopolymers in solution.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Primaria is the name given in Spain to the first of the two compulsory levels of education. It is for pupils between six and twelve years of age and leads to the