- 1 1.1 countable/numerable (to problem) solution (
tosth) solución (feminine)( aalgo) to think of/find a solution pensar* en/encontrar* una solución Sally came up with a solution a Sally se le ocurrió una solución the solution to all your problems la solución a todos sus problemas it does not admit of solution, it is incapable of solution uncountable/no numerable [formal] no admite solución, es insolubleMore example sentences1.2 countable/numerable [Mathematics/Matemáticas] solución (feminine)
- The promotion of the article page was simply a short-term solution to a difficult situation.
- The decision to divest the business has not been an easy one to make but it is the only solution to a difficult and unsustainable situation.
- The easiest solution to this situation is to address the issue right in the beginning during the initial audition.
- 2 c and u [Chemistry/Química] solución (feminine) to make a solution of sth hacer* una solución de algo the aspirin works faster if you take it in solution la aspirina actúa más rápidamente si se la disuelveMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Some escapes as carbon dioxide from water solutions and returns to the atmosphere.
- Unlike common air, fixed air turned lime water (a solution of calcium hydroxide) cloudy.
- Since soap and detergents are salts, they separate into their component ions in a solution of water.
- Typically the host molecules are dissolved in solution or, alternatively, are confined to a membrane plane.
- Metals usually make positive ions when the compounds are dissolved in solution.
- This seminar is vital to all scientists who need to characterize polymers or biopolymers in solution.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Guernica is a Basque town destroyed by German bombers fighting on the Nationalist side in the Spanish Civil War in April 1937.