Translation of solvent in Spanish:
- Therefore, credit spreads tend to zero for the short-term debt of a solvent firm.
- It simply decides that on the facts of that case the parent company in question had a legitimate interest in preserving and maximising the assets of its solvent subsidiary.
- WorldCom, although still very much in operation, has been losing market share to its solvent rivals.
- 2 (Chemistry)Example sentences
- Some examples of solvent chemicals are paint thinners, most penetrating sealers, D-Limonene, and alcohol.
- Four different solvent media were considered: octane, tetrahydrofuran, acetonitrile, and water.
- Sometimes surfactants are mixed into solvent sealers so that the residue will mix with water for easier cleanup afterwards.
- Example sentences
- They're used in petroleum refining, removal of water from organic solvents, and other industrial processes.
- Since the tested flavonoids are not directly soluble in water, some organic solvents were used as agents for their dissolution.
- Due to the hydrophobic nature of elastin, this amorphous, cross-linked protein is insoluble in water and many organic solvents.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.