Translation of Somali in Spanish:
- 1 countable (person)Example sentences
- Readers learn something about Somalis and Muslims and about the quiet, often-unseen battles being waged each day over culture and tradition.
- Unlike other Muslims, Somalis believe that both their religious and secular leaders have the power to bless and to curse people.
- In a metropolis which is 60 percent white, Somalis are not only African but Muslim as well, making them targets of racism and prejudice manifested in housing discrimination, hate crimes and police brutality.
- There are photographs of Iraqis, Kurds, Somalis and refugees from the former Soviet Union.
- The measure affected Afghans, Somalis and Chechens facing return to regions beset by civil wars or with no functioning government.
- It was part of a nationwide crackdown on the centers that Somalis use to send money home to family members.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.