Translation of song in Spanish:
- 1 countable (piece) sing/give us a song!¡cántanos una canción!to burst into song uncountable
¡cántanos algo!ponerse a cantarthe Song of Songs, the Song of Solomon (Bible)el Cantar de los Cantares, el Cantar de Salomónto buy/sell something for a song [colloquial]comprar/vender algo por una bicoca [colloquial]→ sing 2 1Example sentences
- Many households bought parlour pianos and needed music and songs to play and sing.
- You will be required to sing a short song of your choice and demonstrate your acting skills on the day.
- She would mention a word and I would have to sing an Elvis song with that word in it.
- 2 uncountable (of bird) the song of the nightingaleel canto del ruiseñorExample sentences
- Males attract mates using song, iridescent plumage and dramatic display flights.
- Learn how to use field marks, habitat, behavior, and song to identify birds.
- The Winter Wren is a tiny woodland bird whose song is as elaborate as its plumage is drab.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.