- 1.1 [sound/music] sonoroMore example sentences1.2 [speech] grandilocuente, sonoro
More example sentences
- The tall, square-jawed actor with a deep, sonorous voice made more than 50 films in a career spanning six decades.
- Gifted with a remarkably deep and sonorous voice, Rashid Khan has excelled in almost all facets of singing.
- Perhaps if the cast had stronger personalities and more sonorous voices, the production would have a less half-hearted effect.
- Redmayne's costume (an elegant gown with a high, beehive hairdo) gave him an aristocratic deportment which he emphasised with graceful movements and slow, sonorous speech.
- He's developed a visceral revulsion toward his fellow humans, a profoundly misanthropic impulse that he dresses up in the sonorous language of ‘biophilia.’
- Audiences may not always understand what doors King is trying to open, but they do respond to his sonorous language.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Churro is a typical Spanish food, consisting of a long thin cylinder of dough, deep-fried in olive oil and often dusted with sugar. Churros are usually eaten with a thick hot drinking chocolate, especially for breakfast.