Translation of sonorous in Spanish:
- 1.1(sound/music)Example sentences1.2
- The tall, square-jawed actor with a deep, sonorous voice made more than 50 films in a career spanning six decades.
- Gifted with a remarkably deep and sonorous voice, Rashid Khan has excelled in almost all facets of singing.
- Perhaps if the cast had stronger personalities and more sonorous voices, the production would have a less half-hearted effect.
- Redmayne's costume (an elegant gown with a high, beehive hairdo) gave him an aristocratic deportment which he emphasised with graceful movements and slow, sonorous speech.
- He's developed a visceral revulsion toward his fellow humans, a profoundly misanthropic impulse that he dresses up in the sonorous language of ‘biophilia.’
- Audiences may not always understand what doors King is trying to open, but they do respond to his sonorous language.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.