- 1.1 [sound/music] sonoroMore example sentences1.2 [speech] grandilocuente, sonoro
More example sentences
- The tall, square-jawed actor with a deep, sonorous voice made more than 50 films in a career spanning six decades.
- Gifted with a remarkably deep and sonorous voice, Rashid Khan has excelled in almost all facets of singing.
- Perhaps if the cast had stronger personalities and more sonorous voices, the production would have a less half-hearted effect.
- Redmayne's costume (an elegant gown with a high, beehive hairdo) gave him an aristocratic deportment which he emphasised with graceful movements and slow, sonorous speech.
- He's developed a visceral revulsion toward his fellow humans, a profoundly misanthropic impulse that he dresses up in the sonorous language of ‘biophilia.’
- Audiences may not always understand what doors King is trying to open, but they do respond to his sonorous language.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Mexico's muralist movement flourished between the two World Wars during a time of nationalist fervor. It was led by Diego Rivera, José Clemente Orozco, and David Alfaro Siqueiros. Their work reflected revolutionary themes and working-class struggle. They decorated many public buildings.