Translation of soprano in Spanish:
noun/nombre (plural -nos)
- soprano (masculine and feminine) boy soprano niño (masculine) sopranoExample sentences
- Why Mozart composed the motet for Rauzzini and not a female soprano is not known.
- He visited Rome and Naples where he made contact with a number of singers, including the soprano Anna Strada who would become his leading lady.
- It's an all out show but the music is just so emotional, it requires such a range in a singer, particularly the lead soprano.
- [voice/recorder/saxophone] soprano; [part/role] de soprano
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Premios Goya del cine español is the Spanish equivalent of Oscars, awarded in January every year by the AACC (Academia de las Artes y las Ciencias Cinematográficas de España). The winners receive a bust of the painter Goya.