noun/nombre (plural -nos)
- soprano (masculine and feminine) boy soprano niño (masculine) sopranoMore example sentences
- Why Mozart composed the motet for Rauzzini and not a female soprano is not known.
- He visited Rome and Naples where he made contact with a number of singers, including the soprano Anna Strada who would become his leading lady.
- It's an all out show but the music is just so emotional, it requires such a range in a singer, particularly the lead soprano.
- [voice/recorder/saxophone] soprano; [part/role] de soprano
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Mexico's muralist movement flourished between the two World Wars during a time of nationalist fervor. It was led by Diego Rivera, José Clemente Orozco, and David Alfaro Siqueiros. Their work reflected revolutionary themes and working-class struggle. They decorated many public buildings.