Translation of soprano in Spanish:
noun/nombre (plural -nos)
- soprano (masculine and feminine) boy soprano niño (masculine) sopranoExample sentences
- Why Mozart composed the motet for Rauzzini and not a female soprano is not known.
- He visited Rome and Naples where he made contact with a number of singers, including the soprano Anna Strada who would become his leading lady.
- It's an all out show but the music is just so emotional, it requires such a range in a singer, particularly the lead soprano.
- [voice/recorder/saxophone] soprano; [part/role] de soprano
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The language of the Basque Country and Navarre is euskera, spoken by around 750,000 people; in Spanish vasco or vascuence. It is also spelled euskara. Basque is unrelated to the Indo-European languages and its origins are unclear.