noun/nombre (plural -nos)
- soprano (masculine and feminine) boy soprano niño (masculine) sopranoMore example sentences
- Why Mozart composed the motet for Rauzzini and not a female soprano is not known.
- He visited Rome and Naples where he made contact with a number of singers, including the soprano Anna Strada who would become his leading lady.
- It's an all out show but the music is just so emotional, it requires such a range in a singer, particularly the lead soprano.
- [voice/recorder/saxophone] soprano; [part/role] de soprano
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Do you know what 'arpilleras' are? They are pieces of appliquéd textile folk art, common in South America. Doll characters and animals create a three-dimensional effect representing scenes from daily life.