Translation of sortie in Spanish:
- 1.1 (Military)(Aviation)Example sentences
Example sentences1.2 (excursion) it's her first sortie into the field of science
- Their sortie netted the two machineguns and eight prisoners.
es su primera incursión en el campo de la cienciaExample sentences
- I served in the Home Guard in the Blitz, and then for four years in the RAF, in which I survived 60 operational sorties in bomber aircraft.
- First, the Air Force could try to increase the number of sorties flown by operational units.
- Its first operational sorties took the form of raids against Republican-held airfields in March 1937.
- Autumn is the time of year when we draw in our horns and make shorter sorties across the Channel to the likes of Paris, Bruges and Amsterdam.
- This season will probably nudge the Gunners top as they have five home games straight after five European nights, while Chelsea have five away trips after sorties to the continent.
- If you like a short sortie you can choose one, on the other hand if you like a brisk climb you may elect for the Masshill climb.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the