- the southwest 1.1 (direction) el sudoeste or Sudoeste, el suroeste or SuroesteMore example sentences1.2 (region) el sudoeste or suroeste
More example sentences
- Both courses are on a peninsula and as you look over the water, you can see Carnoustie to the north-west and Muirfield in North Berwick to the south-west.
- The great house they built may just be ridges in the field to the south-west of the church, but you feel you have met them, Sir Arthur Throckmorton, an Elizabethan squire, and his wife.
- A town of 3,600 people, Avaj is close to the top of a high pass through the rugged Nobaran mountains on the main road between Qazvin and Hamedan to the south-west.
- Bucking the trend, however, is Armagnac, France's lesser-known brandy from the Gascony region in the south-west.
- This orange-gold spirit, made from a blend of white grapes, hails from a small region in the south-west of France.
- The manufacture of chocolate in France was, historically, associated with the port of Bayonne in the south-west, although other towns now practise this.
- sudoeste (invariable adjective/adjetivo invariable), suroeste (invariable adjective/adjetivo invariable), del sudoeste or suroeste
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a ración is a serving of food eaten in a bar or cafe, generally with a drink. Friends or relatives meet in a bar or cafe, order a number of raciones, and share them.