- 1 [Computing/Informática] [colloquial/familiar] spam (masculine), correo (masculine) basura, correo (masculine) masivo no solicitadoMore example sentences
- If you're a consumer and you get spam from a "legitimate" company, call them up and let them know how angry you are.
- E-mail and newsgroup spam are annoying, but at least they file neatly into your e-mail or newsgroup reader.
- There are other irritating blights of the Internet age, like spam.
- 2(Spam)(meat product)[ fiambre enlatado hecho con carne de cerdo ]More example sentences
- Sammy Leslie and Ultan Bannon know that wine lovers want good wines first and good trimmings after, so there are no stray tins of spam here.
- A guy in California used a wireless laptop to send thousands of spam messages.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Today is the día de todos los santos, a day celebrated in many countries by honoring saints and, often, the departed. During this festival, Spanish people place flowers on the graves of loved ones.