- 1 [Comput] [colloquial/familiar] spam (m), correo (m) basura, correo (m) masivo no solicitadoMore example sentences
- If you're a consumer and you get spam from a "legitimate" company, call them up and let them know how angry you are.
- E-mail and newsgroup spam are annoying, but at least they file neatly into your e-mail or newsgroup reader.
- There are other irritating blights of the Internet age, like spam.
- 2(Spam)(meat product)fiambre enlatado hecho con carne de cerdoMore example sentences
- Sammy Leslie and Ultan Bannon know that wine lovers want good wines first and good trimmings after, so there are no stray tins of spam here.
- A guy in California used a wireless laptop to send thousands of spam messages.
Churro is a typical Spanish food, consisting of a long thin cylinder of dough, deep-fried in olive oil and often dusted with sugar. Churros are usually eaten with a thick hot drinking chocolate, especially for breakfast.
- [colloquial/familiar] enviarle spam or correo basura aMore example sentences
- Experts at Sophos have warned users to be wary of unsolicited emails claiming to contain photographs, after a Trojan horse was spammed to internet users.
- Normally when discussing the history of spam, we look back to a lawyer who spammed newsgroups about 10 years ago.
- This bulletin is being spammed via email and it tries to con users into downloading a new Microsoft security update.