Translation of Spanish in Spanish:
- Example sentences
- When you come to Spain we'll play Spanish music, we'll sing and we'll even dance.
- They know they will be able to find jobs where they can use their Spanish language and communicate with bosses.
- Throughout the 18th century diplomats continued to take advantage of their residence in Spain to buy Spanish art.
- 1 uncountable (language)Example sentences
- Now the newsletter is hosted on a dozen of sites and is translated into Spanish, German, French, Dutch and Italian.
- He was a dominant player, and a dominant boxer, and he spoke French and Spanish in addition to English.
- From the autumn, it will be broadcast in English and Spanish to 35 million households.
- 2 (people) (+ plural verb) the Spanish(Hispanics) los hispanosExample sentences
- The Dance of the Conquest recalls the victory of the Spanish over the Amerindians.
- In Los Montezumas, the confrontation of the Spanish and Aztecs in Mexico is acted out.
- The music of these poems remains in the Spanish; it cannot be conveyed in English.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.