Translation of spanking in Spanish:
- paliza (feminine), zurra (feminine) ([ en las nalgas ]) he deserves a good spanking se merece (que le den) una buena paliza or zurraExample sentences
- The last spank made her yelp like a mouse that was caught by an angry cat.
- They got a lot more spankings than they probably deserved, but I didn't have a time.
- If you were bad, you were subject to verbal abuse, spankings, or you may not have been picked up at all.
- The resulting ‘thwack’ echoes louder than a thousand spankings.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Crianza is a term which refers both to the process of ageing wines, and to a category of wines, vinos de crianza, which have been aged for a minimum of two years, first in barrels or the more modern stainless steel tanks, and then in the bottle.