Translation of spanking in Spanish:
- paliza (feminine), zurra (feminine) ([ en las nalgas ]) he deserves a good spanking se merece (que le den) una buena paliza or zurraExample sentences
- The last spank made her yelp like a mouse that was caught by an angry cat.
- They got a lot more spankings than they probably deserved, but I didn't have a time.
- If you were bad, you were subject to verbal abuse, spankings, or you may not have been picked up at all.
- The resulting ‘thwack’ echoes louder than a thousand spankings.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Primaria is the name given in Spain to the first of the two compulsory levels of education. It is for pupils between six and twelve years of age and leads to the