Translation of sparkle in Spanish:
- 1.1 (shine)(eyes)their eyes sparkled with happiness
brillarlos ojos les brillaban de alegríaExample sentences1.2 (be lively)
- Her golden hair glistened in the sun, her light blue eyes sparkling brightly.
- Her light skin sparkled and shined from the sun tan lotion she was wearing.
- His dark blue eyes sparkled when the light hit them and his hair was damp and stuck to his face.
estar muy animado(conversation)
- 1.1 (no plural) (of gem, glass)(of eyes) brillo (masculine)Example sentences1.2 uncountable (animation)
- The girl had bright pink hair that dully caught the light, reflecting a million glittering sparkles.
- Glittering jewels and sparkles decorated the front of the dress and contrasted the red ruby that hung against her neck.
- The room is gold and sparkles in the soft light of candles and electricity.
- His cricket and his personality were marked by charm and sparkle.
- The entire performance was imbued with sparkle and élan.
- She was tiny, pretty, and vivacious, her sparkle compensating for a lack of education.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.