Translation of sparkle in Spanish:
- 1.1 (shine)(eyes)their eyes sparkled with happiness
brillarlos ojos les brillaban de alegríaExample sentences1.2 (be lively)
- Her golden hair glistened in the sun, her light blue eyes sparkling brightly.
- Her light skin sparkled and shined from the sun tan lotion she was wearing.
- His dark blue eyes sparkled when the light hit them and his hair was damp and stuck to his face.
estar muy animado(conversation)
- 1.1 (no plural) (of gem, glass)(of eyes)1.2 uncountable (animation)
brillo (masculine)Example sentences
- His cricket and his personality were marked by charm and sparkle.
- The entire performance was imbued with sparkle and élan.
- She was tiny, pretty, and vivacious, her sparkle compensating for a lack of education.
- The girl had bright pink hair that dully caught the light, reflecting a million glittering sparkles.
- Glittering jewels and sparkles decorated the front of the dress and contrasted the red ruby that hung against her neck.
- The room is gold and sparkles in the soft light of candles and electricity.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.