- 1.1 (shining) [gems/stars] centelleante, brillante; [eyes] chispeante, brillanteMore example sentences1.2 (lively) [wit/conversation] chispeante
More example sentences1.3 (effervescent) [wine] espumoso or (Southern Cone/Cono Sur) espumante sparkling water agua (feminine (with masculine article in the singular)) mineral con gas
- There are many beautiful shots of a night sky with billions of brilliant stars sparkling.
- Great granite cliffs reared up majestically all around us, the foreboding grey offset by sparkling ribbons of water showering diamante spray.
- Just above the southeast horizon is the sparkling bright blue giant star Canopus.
More example sentences
- I read over my recent entries with a curl to my lip; I'm not at my sparkling best in winter.
- Sadly, Mutu ends a sparkling counter-attack with a limp shot.
- Sinead Lyons continued to show her sparkling form by continually attacking from midfield.
- Elbling, Germany's oldest grape, mostly goes into sparkling wine.
- The taste of the fermented tea is very pleasant, being reminiscent of light, sparkling wine or sweet Most (pear juice).
- Also, stock up on some regular or sparkling apple cider.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Basque autonomous police force is called Ertzaintza. Its members, called ertzainas, wear a uniform of red sweaters and berets, and white jackets. Despite the Ertzaintza's wide range of responsibilities, the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional still operate in the Basque Country.