Translation of sparkling in Spanish:
- 1.1 (shining)Example sentences1.2 (lively)
(wit/conversation)Example sentences1.3 (effervescent)
- There are many beautiful shots of a night sky with billions of brilliant stars sparkling.
- Great granite cliffs reared up majestically all around us, the foreboding grey offset by sparkling ribbons of water showering diamante spray.
- Just above the southeast horizon is the sparkling bright blue giant star Canopus.
(wine)espumoso or (Southern Cone) espumanteExample sentences
- I read over my recent entries with a curl to my lip; I'm not at my sparkling best in winter.
- Sadly, Mutu ends a sparkling counter-attack with a limp shot.
- Sinead Lyons continued to show her sparkling form by continually attacking from midfield.
- Elbling, Germany's oldest grape, mostly goes into sparkling wine.
- The taste of the fermented tea is very pleasant, being reminiscent of light, sparkling wine or sweet Most (pear juice).
- Also, stock up on some regular or sparkling apple cider.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.