Translation of sparkling in Spanish:
- 1.1 (shining) [gems/stars] centelleante, brillante; [eyes] chispeante, brillanteExample sentences1.2 (lively) [wit/conversation] chispeante
Example sentences1.3 (effervescent) [wine] espumoso or (Southern Cone/Cono Sur) espumante
- There are many beautiful shots of a night sky with billions of brilliant stars sparkling.
- Great granite cliffs reared up majestically all around us, the foreboding grey offset by sparkling ribbons of water showering diamante spray.
- Just above the southeast horizon is the sparkling bright blue giant star Canopus.
- I read over my recent entries with a curl to my lip; I'm not at my sparkling best in winter.
- Sadly, Mutu ends a sparkling counter-attack with a limp shot.
- Sinead Lyons continued to show her sparkling form by continually attacking from midfield.
- Elbling, Germany's oldest grape, mostly goes into sparkling wine.
- The taste of the fermented tea is very pleasant, being reminiscent of light, sparkling wine or sweet Most (pear juice).
- Also, stock up on some regular or sparkling apple cider.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.