- 1.1 [growth/activity] irregular, discontinuoMore example sentences1.2 [Medicine/Medicina] [pain/jerks/cough] espasmódico
More example sentences
- The orchestra comes to life in spasmodic bursts.
- The band bring abrasive but melodic rock that comes complete with spasmodic on-stage performance.
- She gives a last little spasmodic lunge and then pulls away and takes a deep breath.
- Hiccups are the spasmodic, involuntary contraction of the diaphragm that is caused by irritation of the nerves that supply these muscles.
- In a letter to Emily Howland, Washington described Benson as ‘whimsical, spasmodic and rather superficial.’
- The oil is topically applied to relieve spasmodic pains.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a ración is a serving of food eaten in a bar or cafe, generally with a drink. Friends or relatives meet in a bar or cafe, order a number of raciones, and share them.