Translation of specialist in Spanish:
- 1.1 (expert) especialista (masculine and feminine); (before noun/delante del nombre) [knowledge/dictionary/shop] especializadoExample sentences1.2 [Medicine/Medicina] especialista (masculine and feminine) you should go and see a specialist tendrías que consultar a un especialista heart specialist especialista (masculine and feminine) de corazón, cardiólogo, (masculine, feminine)
- The law firm was a leading specialist in the new field of information technology.
- Andrew is a specialist in the field who.
- A prerequisite to serving as an expert witness is being qualified and credentialed as a specialist in the field being examined.
- Now more than ever, there is substantial crossover among dentists and other medical specialists in diagnosing various health conditions.
- The world's first formal program to train medical specialists, opened in 1915.
- They are now seeking to appoint a medical specialist through Health Services Australia.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a school that is privately owned but receives a government grant is called a colegio concertado. Parents pay monthly fees, but not as much as in a