- 1.1 (expert) especialista (masculine and feminine); (before noun/delante del nombre) [knowledge/dictionary/shop] especializadoMore example sentences1.2 [Medicine/Medicina] especialista (masculine and feminine) you should go and see a specialist tendrías que consultar a un especialista heart specialist especialista (masculine and feminine) de corazón, cardiólogo, (masculine, feminine)
More example sentences
- The law firm was a leading specialist in the new field of information technology.
- Andrew is a specialist in the field who.
- A prerequisite to serving as an expert witness is being qualified and credentialed as a specialist in the field being examined.
- Now more than ever, there is substantial crossover among dentists and other medical specialists in diagnosing various health conditions.
- The world's first formal program to train medical specialists, opened in 1915.
- They are now seeking to appoint a medical specialist through Health Services Australia.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Spain had three civil wars known as the guerras carlistas (1833-39, 1860, 1872-76). When Fernando VII died in 1833, he was succeeded not by his brother the Infante Don Carlos de Borbón, but by his daughter Isabel, under the regency of her mother María Cristina. This provoked a mainly northern-Spanish revolt, with local guerrillas pitted against the forces of the central government. The Carlist Wars were also a confrontation between conservative rural Catholic Spain, especially the Basque provinces and Aragón, led by the carlistas, and the progressive liberal urban middle classes allied with the army. Carlos died in 1855, but the carlistas, representing political and religious traditionalism, supported his descendants' claims until reconciliation in 1977 with King Juan Carlos.