Translation of specialist in Spanish:
- 1.1 (expert)(before noun) (knowledge/dictionary/shop)Example sentences1.2 (Medicine) you should go and see a specialist
heart specialisttendrías que consultar a un especialistaespecialista (masculine and feminine) de corazóncardiólogo, (-ga) (masculine, feminine)Example sentences
- The law firm was a leading specialist in the new field of information technology.
- Andrew is a specialist in the field who.
- A prerequisite to serving as an expert witness is being qualified and credentialed as a specialist in the field being examined.
- Now more than ever, there is substantial crossover among dentists and other medical specialists in diagnosing various health conditions.
- The world's first formal program to train medical specialists, opened in 1915.
- They are now seeking to appoint a medical specialist through Health Services Australia.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.