- 1.1 (expert) especialista (masculine and feminine); (before noun/delante del nombre) [knowledge/dictionary/shop] especializadoMore example sentences1.2 [Medicine/Medicina] especialista (masculine and feminine) you should go and see a specialist tendrías que consultar a un especialista heart specialist especialista (masculine and feminine) de corazón, cardiólogo, (masculine, feminine)
More example sentences
- The law firm was a leading specialist in the new field of information technology.
- Andrew is a specialist in the field who.
- A prerequisite to serving as an expert witness is being qualified and credentialed as a specialist in the field being examined.
- Now more than ever, there is substantial crossover among dentists and other medical specialists in diagnosing various health conditions.
- The world's first formal program to train medical specialists, opened in 1915.
- They are now seeking to appoint a medical specialist through Health Services Australia.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
The Chilean presidential palace in the capital, Santiago, is called Palacio de la Moneda.