Translation of specification in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable/no numerable (act of specifying) especificación (feminine)Example sentences
- It sought coherence through the specification of clear objectives.
- The Charter was the first attempt to give the public a clear specification of what it could expect.
- There is no formal requirement for them to agree with the other Community institutions on the specification of price stability.
- 2 (often plural/frecuentemente plural) 2.1 (detailed plan) especificación (feminine) the specifications for the new machinery las especificaciones para la nueva maquinaria 2.2 (requirement) especificación (feminine) furniture made to your own specification(s) muebles hechos según sus especificaciones 2.3 (condition) requisito (masculine)Example sentences
- None of these systems were able to meet the scale and specifications required by federal policy.
- Check the product label to make sure the material meets specifications of the federal government.
- This model didn't meet specifications.
- She shuffles between appointments and fittings with designers and vendors to determine fabrics and detail garment specifications for new designs.
- A plan, which includes material costs, specifications and design entails, will be prepared.
- Ask your dealer to give you detailed material specifications on the products they are proposing.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a school that is privately owned but receives a government grant is called a colegio concertado. Parents pay monthly fees, but not as much as in a