Translation of specification in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable (act of specifying)Example sentences
- It sought coherence through the specification of clear objectives.
- The Charter was the first attempt to give the public a clear specification of what it could expect.
- There is no formal requirement for them to agree with the other Community institutions on the specification of price stability.
- 2 (often plural) 2.1 (detailed plan) the specifications for the new machinerylas especificaciones para la nueva maquinariaExample sentences2.2 (requirement) furniture made to your own specification(s)
muebles hechos según sus especificaciones2.3 (condition)Example sentences
- She shuffles between appointments and fittings with designers and vendors to determine fabrics and detail garment specifications for new designs.
- A plan, which includes material costs, specifications and design entails, will be prepared.
- Ask your dealer to give you detailed material specifications on the products they are proposing.
- None of these systems were able to meet the scale and specifications required by federal policy.
- Check the product label to make sure the material meets specifications of the federal government.
- This model didn't meet specifications.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.