Translation of specimen in Spanish:
- 1 (sample)(of blood, urine) muestra (feminine)(of work, handwriting) muestra (feminine)(before noun)specimen copy
de muestraejemplar (masculine) de muestraspecimen signatureespécimen (masculine) de firmaExample sentences
- Another corner of the display showed zoological specimens, minerals and ores, and surgical instruments.
- Its displays cover millions of specimens, including fossils, meteorites, mammals, plants, minerals, and insects.
- Ray then spent thirteen years travelling around Britain and Europe collecting specimens and studying animals.
- The question in the specimen paper required the students to discuss the social criticism in The Big Sleep and other texts.
- Fill out a specimen ballot paper in your constituency.
- Are there any medical reasons why a specimen of blood cannot or should not be taken by a doctor?
- They will report on the foods they eat and give biological specimens for testing.
- Urine specimens had been obtained and tested by the nursing staff.
- 3 (person) [humorous]espécimen (masculine) [humorous]he's a strange specimenes un bicho raro [colloquial]Example sentences
- She was born a perfect female specimen.
- She was the most perfect female specimen in the whole damn world.
- I've known most of the world's most perfect physical specimens over the course of the last 30 years.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.