- motita (feminine), pintita (feminine) the plumage is brown with black speckles el plumaje es marrón con motitas or pintitas negrasMore example sentences
- Her purse jingled as she rummaged through it before removing a single handkerchief, rosy pink with white speckles, and dabbing her tweaked brow.
- The water was spreading over the floor, speckles of white sticking to the floor.
- The tiniest speckles of blood still littered the ground at his feet, hardly visible, but there all the same.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- (usually passive/normalmente en voz pasiva) motear it's gray speckled with green es gris moteado de verde a speckled hen una gallina pinta or (River Plate area/Río de la Plata) bataraza
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
The Chilean presidential palace in the capital, Santiago, is called Palacio de la Moneda.