Translation of speckle in Spanish:
- motita (feminine)the plumage is brown with black speckles
pintita (feminine)el plumaje es marrón con motitas or pintitas negrasExample sentences
- Her purse jingled as she rummaged through it before removing a single handkerchief, rosy pink with white speckles, and dabbing her tweaked brow.
- The water was spreading over the floor, speckles of white sticking to the floor.
- The tiniest speckles of blood still littered the ground at his feet, hardly visible, but there all the same.
- (usually passive) it's gray speckled with greenes gris moteado de verdea speckled henuna gallina pinta or (River Plate area) batarazaExample sentences
- They are soft brown in colour and speckled like an egg.
- They mournfully gazed at the empty floor that was earlier that day full of brown eggs speckled with grey spots.
- It was a strange coloured little creature, speckled brown like tortoiseshell.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.