Translation of speckle in Spanish:
- motita (feminine), pintita (feminine) the plumage is brown with black speckles el plumaje es marrón con motitas or pintitas negrasExample sentences
- Her purse jingled as she rummaged through it before removing a single handkerchief, rosy pink with white speckles, and dabbing her tweaked brow.
- The water was spreading over the floor, speckles of white sticking to the floor.
- The tiniest speckles of blood still littered the ground at his feet, hardly visible, but there all the same.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- (usually passive/normalmente en voz pasiva) motear it's gray speckled with green es gris moteado de verde a speckled hen una gallina pinta or (River Plate area/Río de la Plata) bataraza
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.