- motita (f), pintita (f) the plumage is brown with black speckles el plumaje es marrón con motitas or pintitas negrasMore example sentences
- Her purse jingled as she rummaged through it before removing a single handkerchief, rosy pink with white speckles, and dabbing her tweaked brow.
- The water was spreading over the floor, speckles of white sticking to the floor.
- The tiniest speckles of blood still littered the ground at his feet, hardly visible, but there all the same.
The CAP (Curso de Adaptación Pedagógica) is a course taken in Spain by graduates with degrees in subjects other than education, who want to teach at secondary level. Students take a CAP in a particular subject, such as mathematics, literature, etc.
- (usually passive/normalmente en voz pasiva) motear it's gray speckled with green es gris moteado de verde a speckled hen una gallina pinta or (River Plate area/Río de la Plata) batarazaMore example sentences
- They are soft brown in colour and speckled like an egg.
- They mournfully gazed at the empty floor that was earlier that day full of brown eggs speckled with grey spots.
- It was a strange coloured little creature, speckled brown like tortoiseshell.