- 1 [Finance] [venture/purchase/sale] especulativo
- 2 (theoretical) [ideas/conclusions] especulativo speculative philosophy filosofía (feminine) especulativa all this is purely speculative todo esto es meramente especulativo, estas no son más que conjecturasMore example sentences
- Concerns about widespread inaccuracies in online health information are speculative and intuitive rather than based on robust research.
- They are entirely guesswork, speculative and based on unsound mathematics designed to promote the private healthcare system.
- Atwood uses the term speculative fiction rather than science fiction.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Did you know that the primary meaning of almuerzo is lunch? It is used only in this sense in most of Latin America. In Spain and Mexico, where comida is the usual word for lunch, almuerzo can also be a mid-morning snack.