- 1 [Finance/Finanzas] [venture/purchase/sale] especulativo
- 2 (theoretical) [ideas/conclusions] especulativo speculative philosophy filosofía (feminine) especulativa all this is purely speculative todo esto es meramente especulativo, estas no son más que conjecturasMore example sentences
- Concerns about widespread inaccuracies in online health information are speculative and intuitive rather than based on robust research.
- They are entirely guesswork, speculative and based on unsound mathematics designed to promote the private healthcare system.
- Atwood uses the term speculative fiction rather than science fiction.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Most first names in Spanish-speaking countries are those of saints. A person's santo, (also known as onomástico in Latin America and onomástica in Spain) is the saint's day of the saint that they are named for. Children were once usually named for the saint whose day they were born on, but this is less common now.