- 1 [Finance/Finanzas] [venture/purchase/sale] especulativo
- 2 (theoretical) [ideas/conclusions] especulativo speculative philosophy filosofía (feminine) especulativa all this is purely speculative todo esto es meramente especulativo, estas no son más que conjecturasMore example sentences
- Concerns about widespread inaccuracies in online health information are speculative and intuitive rather than based on robust research.
- They are entirely guesswork, speculative and based on unsound mathematics designed to promote the private healthcare system.
- Atwood uses the term speculative fiction rather than science fiction.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Senado is the name of the upper chamber of the Spanish Cortes Generales, and the place where it meets. There are 250 senators, most of whom are elected every four years, at general elections, four from each province. A small number of senators are also elected by the autonomous governments.