Translation of speculative in Spanish:
- 1 (Finance)(venture/purchase/sale)
- 2 (theoretical)(ideas/conclusions)speculative philosophy
especulativofilosofía (feminine) especulativaall this is purely speculativetodo esto es meramente especulativo
estas no son más que conjecturasExample sentences
- Concerns about widespread inaccuracies in online health information are speculative and intuitive rather than based on robust research.
- They are entirely guesswork, speculative and based on unsound mathematics designed to promote the private healthcare system.
- Atwood uses the term speculative fiction rather than science fiction.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.