Translation of speedy in Spanish:
adjective -dier, -diest
- 1 (prompt)(reply/delivery/decision)to wish somebody a speedy recovery
rápidodesearle una pronta mejoría a alguienExample sentences
- All his family and many friends hope to see Denny up and about again really soon and wish him a quick and speedy recovery to full health.
- Paddy is missed by his many neighbours and friends and we all wish him a very speedy recovery and say hurry up and come home.
- She is wished a speedy recovery and a quick return to the weekly card game.
- 2 (fast moving, rapid)(journey/progress)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.