Translation of spelling in Spanish:
- 1.1 uncountable (system, ability) to be good/bad at spellingtener buena/mala ortografíaExample sentences
Example sentences1.2 countable (of a word) there are several spellings of this word
- But when the activity involved spelling, it was up to me.
- We are not anarchists when it comes to spelling or punctuation of written Standard English.
- For example, the language arts course consists of four subject areas: capitalization, punctuation, word usage and spelling.
esta palabra tiene varias grafías or ortografíasesta palabra se escribe de varias manerasExample sentences
- This is a logical finding, given that spelling is a verbal ability.
- Rapidly deteriorating, Charlie's punctuation and spelling worsen and he prays that he may retain the ability to read and write.
- You can probably tell by my writing, and my spelling and grammar, that I've had some learning since I've been out here.
- As a result, hundreds of words have the same spellings in both languages, which also share a battery of Latin affixes.
- Mayo County Council will encourage the use of the Irish language and the use of native Irish spelling of place names in the naming of housing developments.
- We wrote out the correct spelling of his name, along with a phonetic pronunciation.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.