n (plural sperm or , sperms)
- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (seminal liquid) semen (masculine), esperma (masculine) or (feminine) (before noun/delante del nombre) sperm bank banco (masculine) de semen or de espermaMore example sentences1.2 countable/numerable (gamete) espermatozoide (masculine), espermatozoo (masculine), espermio (masculine) (before noun/delante del nombre) sperm count cuenta (feminine) espermática
More example sentences
- If there is a problem with the male partner sperm, then sperm from an anonymous donor may be used.
- Males taking thalidomide should not donate sperm or blood.
- It's those bad boys swinging away down low that produce the two things - testosterone and sperm - that determine what kind of man you are.
- Hennig is now doing research into how DNA works in the cell after connection of sperms and eggs.
- Fertility scientists like Trounson say it is only a matter of time before the technique is also used to develop sperm and eggs cells, making infertility a thing of the past.
- In the sex cells, the sperms and eggs, chromosomes come in singles.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...