n (pl sperm or , sperms)
- 1.1 u (seminal liquid) semen (m), esperma (m) or (f) (before n) sperm bank banco (m) de semen or de espermaMore example sentences1.2 c (gamete) espermatozoide (m), espermatozoo (m), espermio (m) (before n) sperm count cuenta (f) espermática
More example sentences
- If there is a problem with the male partner sperm, then sperm from an anonymous donor may be used.
- Males taking thalidomide should not donate sperm or blood.
- It's those bad boys swinging away down low that produce the two things - testosterone and sperm - that determine what kind of man you are.
- Hennig is now doing research into how DNA works in the cell after connection of sperms and eggs.
- Fertility scientists like Trounson say it is only a matter of time before the technique is also used to develop sperm and eggs cells, making infertility a thing of the past.
- In the sex cells, the sperms and eggs, chromosomes come in singles.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Santería is a religious cult, fusing African beliefs and Catholicism, which developed among African Yoruba slaves in Cuba. Followers believe both in a single supreme being and also in orishas, deities who each share an identity with a Christian saint and who combine a force of nature with human characteristics. Rituals involve music, dancing, sacrificial offerings, divination, and going into trances.