n (pl sperm or , sperms)
- 1.1 u (seminal liquid) semen (m), esperma (m) or (f) (before n) sperm bank banco (m) de semen or de espermaMore example sentences1.2 c (gamete) espermatozoide (m), espermatozoo (m), espermio (m) (before n) sperm count cuenta (f) espermática
More example sentences
- If there is a problem with the male partner sperm, then sperm from an anonymous donor may be used.
- Males taking thalidomide should not donate sperm or blood.
- It's those bad boys swinging away down low that produce the two things - testosterone and sperm - that determine what kind of man you are.
- Hennig is now doing research into how DNA works in the cell after connection of sperms and eggs.
- Fertility scientists like Trounson say it is only a matter of time before the technique is also used to develop sperm and eggs cells, making infertility a thing of the past.
- In the sex cells, the sperms and eggs, chromosomes come in singles.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Onda Cero is a radio network broadcasting on AM and FM. It is owned by Telefónica, Spain's most important telecommunications group.