Translation of spin-off in Spanish:
- (product) producto (masculine) derivado; (result) resultado (masculine) indirecto (before noun/delante del nombre) spin-off benefit beneficio (masculine) indirectoExample sentences
- According to Marian Flannery, who is managing the project, the economic spin-off from the development will be significant.
- More academic staff also means spin-offs in terms of research and innovative procedures in the delivery of services.
- The town hopes the project will create other positive spin-offs, such as new businesses, employment and business skills training.
- Everything about the film, a spin-off from a popular Brazilian sitcom, was done with the latest digital technology - from the production to the distribution to the exhibition.
- The film also produced a multiplatinum sound track and a popular television series spin-off.
- As I write this, one of the most popular and long-running spin-offs is still in production: NBC's hit sitcom Frasier.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
A piñata is a hollow figure made of cardboard, or from a clay pot lined with colored paper. Filled with fruit, candy, toys, etc, and hung up at parties, people take turns to stand in front of them blindfolded and try to break them with a stick. They feature in Mexican posadas