Translation of spin-off in Spanish:
- (product) producto (masculine) derivado; (result) resultado (masculine) indirecto (before noun/delante del nombre) spin-off benefit beneficio (masculine) indirectoExample sentences
- According to Marian Flannery, who is managing the project, the economic spin-off from the development will be significant.
- More academic staff also means spin-offs in terms of research and innovative procedures in the delivery of services.
- The town hopes the project will create other positive spin-offs, such as new businesses, employment and business skills training.
- Everything about the film, a spin-off from a popular Brazilian sitcom, was done with the latest digital technology - from the production to the distribution to the exhibition.
- The film also produced a multiplatinum sound track and a popular television series spin-off.
- As I write this, one of the most popular and long-running spin-offs is still in production: NBC's hit sitcom Frasier.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Defensor del pueblo is an ombudsman nominated by the Spanish Parliament to defend the rights of citizens against government maladministration. If he upholds a complaint he advises the administration on appropriate compensation. This post, under the same name, also exists in some Latin American countries.