Translation of spin-off in Spanish:
- (product)(result)(before noun) spin-off benefitresultado (masculine) indirectobeneficio (masculine) indirectoExample sentences
- According to Marian Flannery, who is managing the project, the economic spin-off from the development will be significant.
- More academic staff also means spin-offs in terms of research and innovative procedures in the delivery of services.
- The town hopes the project will create other positive spin-offs, such as new businesses, employment and business skills training.
- Everything about the film, a spin-off from a popular Brazilian sitcom, was done with the latest digital technology - from the production to the distribution to the exhibition.
- The film also produced a multiplatinum sound track and a popular television series spin-off.
- As I write this, one of the most popular and long-running spin-offs is still in production: NBC's hit sitcom Frasier.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the