Translation of spin-off in Spanish:
- (product) producto (masculine) derivado; (result) resultado (masculine) indirecto (before noun/delante del nombre) spin-off benefit beneficio (masculine) indirectoExample sentences
- According to Marian Flannery, who is managing the project, the economic spin-off from the development will be significant.
- More academic staff also means spin-offs in terms of research and innovative procedures in the delivery of services.
- The town hopes the project will create other positive spin-offs, such as new businesses, employment and business skills training.
- Everything about the film, a spin-off from a popular Brazilian sitcom, was done with the latest digital technology - from the production to the distribution to the exhibition.
- The film also produced a multiplatinum sound track and a popular television series spin-off.
- As I write this, one of the most popular and long-running spin-offs is still in production: NBC's hit sitcom Frasier.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a school that is privately owned but receives a government grant is called a colegio concertado. Parents pay monthly fees, but not as much as in a