Translation of spineless in Spanish:
- 1.1 (cowardly, weak)sin carácterExample sentences1.2 (Zoology)
- Ofelia, who was used to being the boss all the time, would now have to obey every word that was uttered from Stolly - a weak, spineless, cowardly man in her mind.
- He described career envoys as weak or spineless.
- Sure, they have vegetable plates too, if you're weak and spineless.
- It remains a lifeless and spineless human creation.
- The lowly Zayante band-winged grasshopper is now listed, along with the Ohlone tiger beetle and 184 other spineless creatures.
- To tease out the details of the transition, other researchers recently turned to lancelets, vertebrates' closest spineless relatives.
- Rauwerdink later merged the two species into M. sagu, based on the fact that seeds from spineless palms can produce spiny seedlings.
- In addition, it is an attractive and spineless cactus, which increases its potential as an ornamental plant; therefore, collection may become a problem in the future.
- Coral are tiny spineless animals essential in building reefs, one of the planet's oldest and most complex ecosystems.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
A portero is a superintendent in an apartment building who looks after it, keeps it clean, delivers mail, and keeps an eye on comings and goings. Porteros often have an apartment in the building as part of their pay. The portero, and particularly the female portera, are part of popular culture. They have a reputation for being inquisitive and fond of gossip.