Translation of spiritual in Spanish:
- 1.1 (Religion)(life/needs/leader)the lords spiritual (in UK)(obispos de la Iglesia anglicana que ocupan escaños en la Cámara de los Lores)Example sentences
Example sentences1.2 (connected in spirit)
- Ackroyd may have jettisoned traditional Catholicism, but in his work humans are spiritual beings with souls that survive death and time.
- Our spiritual existence affects our physical existence, and vice versa.
- Encouraging mutuality acknowledges that our spiritual existence affects our physical existence.
- What happens to the religious or spiritual beliefs of soldiers when they go to battle?
- While we respect religious creeds, spiritual leaders and church councils, none of these can bind our consciences or force us to believe or observe anything outside of Bible truth.
- Lately, however, methods have been developed to assess religiosity and spiritual beliefs.
- I have a spiritual relationship with Mullah Omar.
- Some dive for spiritual communion with their inner self.
- He never got it finished and it was his friend and spiritual son, Edouard Dermi who finished his work.
noun negro spiritual
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the