- 1.1 [Religion/Religión] [life/needs/leader] espiritual the lords spiritual (in UK)[ obispos de la Iglesia anglicana que ocupan escaños en la Cámara de los Lores ]More example sentences
More example sentences1.2 (connected in spirit) [home/heir] espiritual
- Ackroyd may have jettisoned traditional Catholicism, but in his work humans are spiritual beings with souls that survive death and time.
- Our spiritual existence affects our physical existence, and vice versa.
- Encouraging mutuality acknowledges that our spiritual existence affects our physical existence.
More example sentences
- What happens to the religious or spiritual beliefs of soldiers when they go to battle?
- While we respect religious creeds, spiritual leaders and church councils, none of these can bind our consciences or force us to believe or observe anything outside of Bible truth.
- Lately, however, methods have been developed to assess religiosity and spiritual beliefs.
- I have a spiritual relationship with Mullah Omar.
- Some dive for spiritual communion with their inner self.
- He never got it finished and it was his friend and spiritual son, Edouard Dermi who finished his work.
noun/nombre (negro spiritual)
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, pinchos are small portions of food, often on a cocktail stick, eaten in a bar or cafe. Often free, they are similar to