- 1.1 [Relig] [life/needs/leader] espiritual the lords spiritual (in (UK) )obispos de la Iglesia anglicana que ocupan escaños en la Cámara de los LoresMore example sentences
More example sentences1.2 (connected in spirit) [home/heir] espiritual
- Ackroyd may have jettisoned traditional Catholicism, but in his work humans are spiritual beings with souls that survive death and time.
- Our spiritual existence affects our physical existence, and vice versa.
- Encouraging mutuality acknowledges that our spiritual existence affects our physical existence.
More example sentences
- What happens to the religious or spiritual beliefs of soldiers when they go to battle?
- While we respect religious creeds, spiritual leaders and church councils, none of these can bind our consciences or force us to believe or observe anything outside of Bible truth.
- Lately, however, methods have been developed to assess religiosity and spiritual beliefs.
- I have a spiritual relationship with Mullah Omar.
- Some dive for spiritual communion with their inner self.
- He never got it finished and it was his friend and spiritual son, Edouard Dermi who finished his work.
La movida madrileña is an expression referring to the Madrid social and cultural scene of the late 1970s and early 1980s, and the people involved in it. It was a youth phenomenon based around night spots in the city, such as the now defunct club Rock-Ola. One of the leading lights of the movida was the movie director Pedro Almodóvar.