Translation of spiritualism in Spanish:
- 1.1 (contact with spirits) espiritismo (masculine)Example sentences1.2 [Philos] espiritualismo (masculine)
- Spiritism or spiritualism is the belief that the human personality survives death and can communicate with the living through a sensitive medium.
- In a later address on the subject Pink spoke of spiritualism (belief in communication with the spirit of the dead) as the ‘pioneer’ to theosophy.
- In spiritualism, a medium is one with whom spirits communicate directly.
- Would Hindu spiritualism be able to exist with Western materialism?
- Here one can simply cite the evocation of Eastern philosophy and spiritualism in the performance work of Yoko Ono and the installations of Judy Chicago.
- It's interesting to see that Geller drags out Home as evidence for spiritualism, when that matter has long ago ceased to serve the cause.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The language of the Basque Country and Navarre is euskera, spoken by around 750,000 people; in Spanish vasco or vascuence. It is also spelled euskara. Basque is unrelated to the Indo-European languages and its origins are unclear.