Translation of spiritualism in Spanish:
- 1.1 (contact with spirits)Example sentences1.2 (Philos)
espiritualismo (masculine)Example sentences
- Spiritism or spiritualism is the belief that the human personality survives death and can communicate with the living through a sensitive medium.
- In a later address on the subject Pink spoke of spiritualism (belief in communication with the spirit of the dead) as the ‘pioneer’ to theosophy.
- In spiritualism, a medium is one with whom spirits communicate directly.
- Would Hindu spiritualism be able to exist with Western materialism?
- Here one can simply cite the evocation of Eastern philosophy and spiritualism in the performance work of Yoko Ono and the installations of Judy Chicago.
- It's interesting to see that Geller drags out Home as evidence for spiritualism, when that matter has long ago ceased to serve the cause.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
A portero is a superintendent in an apartment building who looks after it, keeps it clean, delivers mail, and keeps an eye on comings and goings. Porteros often have an apartment in the building as part of their pay. The portero, and particularly the female portera, are part of popular culture. They have a reputation for being inquisitive and fond of gossip.