Translation of spite in Spanish:
- 1 (malice) she did it out of or from sheer spitelo hizo por pura maldad/por puro rencor or resentimientoExample sentences
- Those of a pure heart who would never hurt anyone in sheer spite.
- He hoped she grew out of her hatefulness one day, and hoped that there was a good reason why she was so full of malice and spite.
- It means that we are subjects of jealousy and envy and malice and spite and hatred.
- he only does it to spite melo hace solo para molestarme or [colloquial] fastidiarme(stronger) lo hace solo para herirme or mortificarmeshe's only spiting herself by not going to the partyla única que se fastidia no yendo a la fiesta es ella [colloquial]Example sentences
- You're clearly far more interested in spiting this man than in considering the defense needs of the country.
- It's further spiting me today by giving me some horrendous bowel cramps and spectacular diarrhoea.
- It was becoming a bad habit of mine, spiting him.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.