Translation of split end in Spanish:
- 1 (of hair) I've got split endstengo las puntas abiertas or (Southern Cone) florecidastengo horquilla (Colombia) or (Mexico) orzuela or (Venezuela) horquetillasExample sentences
- Going from short to long hair takes time and TLC, especially if chemical overprocessing has left you with split ends and dryness.
- ‘Ninety percent of those with long hair will get split ends right after getting highlights,’ Varin says.
- You only get split ends with wet hair in cold weather.
- 2 (in US football)Example sentences
- He was a split end and outside linebacker in a smaller school in Alabama.
- The Jets want Coles to play the split end position he played previously with the team, so McCareins will move to flanker, where he played as a member of the Titans.
- It's an especially positive development for Boldin, who seemed miscast most of the time last season as a split end instead of playing the slot, where he excelled as a rookie.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.