- 1.1 [apartment] en dos nivelesMore example sentences1.2 [cooker] (British English/inglés británico) con grill en la parte superior
More example sentences
- The fourth split-level building, of five and six storeys, will include a restaurant, offices and a basement car park with 226 spaces.
- Renovations completed, the facility reopened in January 2003 and is now housed in a posh, split-level building.
- Standing on one acre of lawned gardens, this three-bedroom bungalow offers modern split-level accommodation.
- Additional features include an integrated split-level oven and microwave and plumbing for a dishwasher.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Spain's War of Independence against Napoleon Bonaparte's French occupation was ignited by the popular revolt in Madrid on 2 May 1808 against the French army. With support from the Duke of Wellington, Spanish resistance continued for over five years in a guerra de guerrillas which gave the world the concept and the term guerrilla warfare. The autocratic Fernando VII was restored to the throne in 1814, and his first act was to abolish the progressive Constitution of Cadiz adopted in 1812.