- 1.1 [apartment] en dos nivelesMore example sentences1.2 [cooker] (BrE) con grill en la parte superior
More example sentences
- The fourth split-level building, of five and six storeys, will include a restaurant, offices and a basement car park with 226 spaces.
- Renovations completed, the facility reopened in January 2003 and is now housed in a posh, split-level building.
- Standing on one acre of lawned gardens, this three-bedroom bungalow offers modern split-level accommodation.
- Additional features include an integrated split-level oven and microwave and plumbing for a dishwasher.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Sanfermines (The festival of San Fermín) is from 6th-14th July and el encierro (the 'running of the bulls'), takes place in Pamplona in northern Spain. The animals are released into the barricaded streets and people run in front of them, in honor of the town´s patron saint, San Fermín, who was put to death by being dragged by bulls.