- 1.1 [apartment] en dos nivelesMore example sentences1.2 [cooker] (BrE) con grill en la parte superior
More example sentences
- The fourth split-level building, of five and six storeys, will include a restaurant, offices and a basement car park with 226 spaces.
- Renovations completed, the facility reopened in January 2003 and is now housed in a posh, split-level building.
- Standing on one acre of lawned gardens, this three-bedroom bungalow offers modern split-level accommodation.
- Additional features include an integrated split-level oven and microwave and plumbing for a dishwasher.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Santería is a religious cult, fusing African beliefs and Catholicism, which developed among African Yoruba slaves in Cuba. Followers believe both in a single supreme being and also in orishas, deities who each share an identity with a Christian saint and who combine a force of nature with human characteristics. Rituals involve music, dancing, sacrificial offerings, divination, and going into trances.