- 1.1 [apartment] en dos nivelesMore example sentences1.2 [cooker] (British English/inglés británico) con grill en la parte superior
More example sentences
- The fourth split-level building, of five and six storeys, will include a restaurant, offices and a basement car park with 226 spaces.
- Renovations completed, the facility reopened in January 2003 and is now housed in a posh, split-level building.
- Standing on one acre of lawned gardens, this three-bedroom bungalow offers modern split-level accommodation.
- Additional features include an integrated split-level oven and microwave and plumbing for a dishwasher.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Senado is the name of the upper chamber of the Spanish Cortes Generales, and the place where it meets. There are 250 senators, most of whom are elected every four years, at general elections, four from each province. A small number of senators are also elected by the autonomous governments.