Translation of split-level in Spanish:
- 1.1 [apartment] en dos nivelesExample sentences1.2 [cooker] (British English/inglés británico) [ con grill en la parte superior ]
- The fourth split-level building, of five and six storeys, will include a restaurant, offices and a basement car park with 226 spaces.
- Renovations completed, the facility reopened in January 2003 and is now housed in a posh, split-level building.
- Standing on one acre of lawned gardens, this three-bedroom bungalow offers modern split-level accommodation.
- Additional features include an integrated split-level oven and microwave and plumbing for a dishwasher.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Venezuela, pasapalo is small portions of food that are usually served with drinks at parties, bars, and social get-togethers.